Other services we offer:
- Hiking and nature experience trips (all year round)
- Wildlife watching (esp. brown bears and depending on the season red deer or wild
boar and capercaillie)
- Walks with a qualified forester in this unique forest district
- Birdwatching trips for beginners and specialists.
- Roundtrips: In cooperation with members of AER we combine trips to different
Romanian destinations, which enables the traveler not only to explore different landscapes, but also different
mentalities, traditions, and life-styles. For example you can go hiking in the Transylvanian forests and then
relax while birdwatching in the Danube Delta or you go north to Maramures where you can take a ride on one of
the last working steam railways used for logging in Europe (an unforgettable experience!) followed by a visit
to the beautifully painted monasteries in Bucovina.
- Travels to the culture and history of the Transylvanian Saxons: We lead you to very
authentic places in the
region between Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov, off the beaten tracks. You will be astonished and attracted by the
achievements of these people who migrated here about 850 years ago from the Rhine-Moselle valley. A visible
expression for this history is Sibiu, which for this year was elected as cultural capital of Europe together
- Tailor-made trips: Many of our guests fall in love with the country and come again
to see more of it. Not only for them, but for all who are interested, we create tailor-made trips to the themes
We can operate our trips throughout the year. We offer experienced guiding, with guides who lead you above all
with a love and interest for nature.
Walking poles, cross-country skis, snowshoes and sledges, rides with the horse-drawn carriage or sleigh,
mountain-climbing in Piatra Craiului massif or Bucegi mountain with experienced mountaineers.