• Hiking and nature experience trips (all year round)
• Wildlife watching (esp. brown bears and depending on the season red deer or wild boar and capercaillie)
• Walks with a qualified forester in this unique forest district
• Birdwatching trips for beginners and specialists.
• Roundtrips: In cooperation with members of AER we combine trips to different Romanian destinations, which
enables the traveler not only to explore different landscapes, but also different mentalities, traditions, and
life-styles. For example you can go hiking in the Transylvanian forests and then relax while birdwatching in the
Danube Delta or you go north to Maramures where you can take a ride on one of the last working steam railways
used for logging in Europe (an unforgettable experience!) followed by a visit to the beautifully painted
monasteries in Bucovina.
• Travels to the culture and history of the Transylvanian Saxons: We lead you to very authentic places in the
region between Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov, off the beaten tracks. You will be astonished and attracted by the
achievements of these people who migrated here about 850 years ago from the Rhine-Moselle valley. A visible
expression for this history is Sibiu, which for this year was elected as cultural capital of Europe together
• Photography: Several times per year we offer workshops with the internationally renowned photographer Mihai
Moiceanu and go on photo safari in different regions of Romania.
• Tailor-made trips: Many of our guests fall in love with the country and come again to see more of it. Not
only for them, but for all who are interested, we create tailor-made trips to the themes you desire.
We can operate our trips throughout the year. We offer experienced guiding, with guides who lead you above all
with a love and interest for nature.
Other services we offer:
Walking poles, cross-country skis, snowshoes and sledges
Rides with the horse-drawn carriage or sleigh
Mountain-climbing in Piatra Craiului massif or Bucegi mountain with experienced mountaineers